Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant posts within the Corporate Services Division, National Land Agency.
SENIOR RECORDS OFFICER – 2 POSTS - Corporate Services
The successful candidates will report to Asset Management and Inventory Officer/Information Governance Specialist
Under the Supervision of the Asset Management and Inventory Officer/Document Management Admistrator, assists with the executions of the functions of asset management and disposal as well as Registry operations in accordance with established standards and guidelines.
Key Responsibility Areas:
Inventory Management – Supplies
- Ensures that Stores Requisitions are properly and accurately completed before goods are distributed
- Updates stock cards upon receipt of goods
- Ensures that items in stock/on shelf are equal to amounts on stock cards
- Ensures that the minimum reorder points for all items stocked are maintained and initiates process to replenish stock as is necessary
- Monitors the use of items stocked and informs the Administrator/ Manager of changes in patterns of use identified
- Participates in annual stock taking exercise or as requested
- Liaises with suppliers regarding delivery of goods and queries regarding purchase orders
- Assist with stocktaking exercise
- Receives assets and update all relevant inventory records for all incoming fixed assets and distributes to relevant person
- Ensures all documents are accurate and conform with the issued Purchase Order
- Retrieves files as required and distributes them to assignees
- Aides in improvement and maintenance of file index system
- Ensures all payment vouchers for assets are received and filed
- Assist with updating store cards
- Keeps files current
Fixed Asset Inventory Management
- Assists with the maintenance of Fixed Asset Inventory system ensuring that all items of furniture and equipment are accounted for.
- Assist with maintaining the Master, Individual and Location Records
- Marks/codes all items of furniture and equipment
- Carries out periodic checks on locations and updates location records
- Assists with the arrangements for the Board of Survey for disposal of recommended assets.
- Assist with the preparation of the Fixed Asset Disposal Lists
- Assists with stock taking exercise.
- Performs other related duties that may from time to time be assigned.
The post-holder will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Sound knowledge of filing, asset management and filing systems
- Competence in the use of relevant computer software.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Team player.
- Sound Work Ethics
- Knowledge of GOJ procurement guidelines
- Knowledge of GOJ Comprehensive Asset Management Policy
- Knowledge of Stores and Supplies Management would be an asset
- Knowledge o Records Management would be an asset
Minimum Required Education and Experience
- Five CSEC/GCE O ’Level subjects including, Mathematics and English Language.
- At least one year’s related experience in stock/supplies/warehouse/inventory management/Registry would be advantageous
- Training in GOJ Procurement, Supplies Management, Records Management and/or Asset Management would be an asset
Salary Range: $1,085,979.00 – $1,166,538.00
A letter of Application accompanied by a Resume’ should be submitted no later than September 29, 2020 to email@example.com for the attention of:
The Director, Human Resource Management & Development
National Land Agency
8 Ardenne Road
We appreciate all responses but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.