Suitably qualified persons are invited to fill the following posts within the Land Valuation Division, National Land Agency.
SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
The successful candidates will report to the Customer Service Supervisor
Salary Range: $1,312,744.00 - $1,422,229.00 p.a.
To ensure customers’ needs are satisfied in accordance with the Agency’s established standards.
- Processes requests of walk-in, telephone or online customers in keeping with the standard operational procedures
- Addresses customers’ queries, complaints and requests as they relate to products and services
- Guides walk-in customers regarding the completion of relevant forms
- Pre-checks documents in order to ensure compliance with the formal procedures and legal requirements
- Participates in the preparation of routine correspondence to customers
- Acts as liaison between customers and other Divisions/Branches
- Provides assistance with the maintenance of the Value Book
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor
The post-holder should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organising and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Competence in the use of word processing, spread sheet and other relevant software
- Excellent team spirit
- Politeness, courtesy and tact in dealing with customers
- Ability to work effectively in a highly stressed environment
- Sound Work Ethics
Minimum Required Qualification and Experience
- An Associate Degree in Business Administration/Studies, Communication or related field
- Five (5) CXC/GCE O’ Level subjects including English Language and a numeric subject
- Three (3) years related working experience
Letter of application accompanied by a résumé should be submitted no later than Thursday, April 25, 2019 to:
The Director, Human Resource Management & Development
National Land Agency
8 Ardenne Road
We appreciate all responses but only short-listed applicants will be contacted.