Suitably qualified persons are invited to fill the following post within the Business Services Division, National Land Agency.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR - (South Region)
The successful candidates will report to the Regional Administrator
To assist the organization to become client-focused, through on-going consultation with stakeholders.
- Ensures that procedures for securing buildings and equipment are adhered to
- Ensures that staff complies with the policies and procedures in the execution of their duties
- Prepares schedules of work for support staff and ensures that activities are executed.
- Conducts performance appraisals in accordance with established guidelines
- Prepares reports about the status of activities in the Unit
- The verification and certification of invoices for payment
- Ensures that the daily cleaning and routine maintenance of office facilities are done
- Identifies major repair work and informs Facilities Manager about the condition
- Maintains adequate stock of stationery, office and other supplies required by the Divisions
- Maintains up-to-date inventory of furniture and equipment in the Divisions.
- Coordinates the daily use of vehicles assigned to the Divisions.
- Monitors the utilization of petrol and submits reports to Head Office.
- Liaises with the Transport Supervisor for the repairs and routine servicing of vehicles
- Assists the Regional Administrator with the reconciliation of the Cashier at the end of each day
- Performs other related duties assigned from time to time by the Regional Administrator
The post-holder should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent planning, organizing and problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Sound work ethics
- Ability to exercise initiative
- Good time management skills
- Competence in the use of relevant computer applications
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary level certificate in Management Studies/Public Administration or equivalent qualification
- 5 CXC/GCE O’ levels subjects including English Language and a numeric subject
- Certificate in Supervisory Management
- At least two (2) years related working experience
- Salary Range: $1,110,989.00 - $1,187,708.00 p.a.
- Motor Vehicle Travel Allowance: $597,048.00 p.a.
(If you own a motor vehicle)
Letter of application accompanied by a résumé should be submitted no later than Thursday, April 25, 2019 to:
The Director, Human Resource Management & Development
National Land Agency
8 Ardenne Road
We appreciate all responses but only short-listed applicants will be contacted.