Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant posts within the Corporate Services Division, National Land Agency.
ATTENDANT – 2 POSTS
The successful candidates will report to the Administrator/Office Supervisor
To ensure that general and thorough cleaning of Pantries, Lunch Rooms and office utensils is undertaken in a hygienic manner and that the delivery of mail and the provision of refreshments are carried out with dispatch.
- Standards of general cleaning and maintenance of appliances and utensils kept
- Avoidance of litter and encumbrances from utensils in offices and work stations
- Ensures the general hygiene of offices by avoiding the hazards associated with unclean utensils etc.
- Advises and ensures hot and cold beverages are served as required by health and safety standards
- Refreshments are served on time in meetings/conferences and as required
- Timeliness and responsiveness in facilitating the distribution of mail between the Registry, Divisions/ Units and Sections
- Provides logistical support in the delivery of mail to clients, ministries and other departments
- Ensures the timely, confidential and effective collection and distribution of incoming Fax transmissions at regular intervals
- Supports the provision of assurance and confidence to staff in the execution of duties
- Provision of timely and effective alerts to supervisor in relation to the general hygiene, hazards and aesthetics of offices, Pantries and Lunch Rooms
- Assist where required in the After Care Centre to ensure there is a clean, safe, comfortable and hazard-free environment
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor
The post-holder should be able to demonstrate:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of general office cleaning and maintenance
- Knowledge of preparing and serving basic/simple refreshments
- Verified holder of a current food handler’s permit
- Ability to read and interpret labels and instructions on products and equipment
- Ability to multitask and complete assignments on time
Minimum Required Qualification and Experience:
- Completion of Secondary School and have the ability to read and write
Salary Range: $615,914.00 - $658,209.00 p.a.
A letter of Application accompanied by a Resume’ should be submitted no later than September 29, 2020 to email@example.com for the attention of:
The Director, Human Resource Management & Development
National Land Agency
8 Ardenne Road
We appreciate all responses but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.